VMV Hypoallergenics - OOH-LA-LASH! Volumizing Mascara
It’s VMV Hypoallergenics bestselling non-smearing, va-va-volume tubing mascara. All the right kind of drama!
- Features a special compound that swells up and surrounds each lash strand in a tube - a physical sleeve - of its very own.
- Each application adds a new sleeve, coating each lash, building an ever-thicker cocoon of rich, beautiful color, and creating s-tube-pendous, non-
- smearing volume.
- Non-clumping, smear-free (and therefore skin-friendlier). Why? Because instead of applying layers of looser pigments across a swath of lashes, it creates a clean, "sealed" tube around each lash.
- Easy to remove: if one way to reduce the risk of irritation is to prevent contact with skin (via raccoon eyes), another is to avoid the need for turpentine-like removers. This mascara dissolves in warm water; a few splashes and the tubes slip right off.
100% Dye-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Smearing. Patch-Tested.
Take mascara wand and apply Ooh-La-Lash! on lashes. Start at the base and swipe outwards in a smooth motion. Repeat until desired volume is achieved.
For increased definition, use Skintelligent Beauty Brow + Lash Groomer to separate lashes.
Do not pump brush in container. This can increase the risk of microbial contamination and dry out mascara.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, *Propylene Glycol, *Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Isobutylene/Sodium Maleate Copolymer, *Butylparaben, *Propylparaben, *Ethylparaben, *Methylparaben, CI 77499 (Iron oxide).