Olesilk 19 Momme Silki Koddaver - Toddler
Made of 100% high quality 22MM mulberry silk, Olesilk luxury grade silk pillowcases are very smooth, soft and drapes nicely. The silk we selected is contracted of the most luxurious threads which could creating an unparalleled, blissful sleeping environment. Its smooth and silky surface help you to sleep well overnight and enjoy wonderful dreams.
- 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase: Olesilk silk pillowcases are made of 100% high quality pure natural silk - Both Sides (front and back).
- Silk Pillowcase Zipper Design: Hidden zipper closure at one side - Hidden zipper keeps your pillow safe and secure inside the case.
- Cosy & Smooth Touch: Silk pillowcase is super soft and smooth to protect all hair types from friction, breakage, frizz, and bed head.
- Better Face Health: It's true that your face may have more contact with a pillowcase over other fabric. So choosing a chemical-free and mites-free silk pillowcase is rather important, and may help keep your face looking more refreshed and healthier.
- Moisture Keeping: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is a great option to help your skin maintain its natural moisture. Silk fabric helps naturally keep moisture close to your skin and thus will help your skin stay more hydrated.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic: Silk is naturally resistant to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens.
- Luxury Bedding: Laying your on a silk pillowcase is the perfect way to end your day. Enjoy the soft, smooth and luxurious feeling of silk against your skin and hair.
- Easy to Care For: Olesilk pillowcases are made from a heavy weight silk that can be machine washed. See our guide to caring for your silk products.
- Great Material: 100 Mulberry Silk Pillowcase - Our silk pillowcases are made of 100% high quality pure natural silk on both sides, breathable and smooth.
- Temperature Regulator: Pure mulberry silk is a natural temperature regulator which is skin-friendly and helps keep moisture around our skin to help our body feel cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Great Investment on Your Sleep: Choose a silk pillowcase, you are getting the best quality fabric on the planet for the most critical part of your sleep experience. A small investment, yet brings so much impact on your skin and hair over a long period of time.
- Use a mild soap or specially formulated silk shampoos.
- Swirl and soak silk in cool lukewarm water for 3-5 minutes. If it's printed, just quickly wash it in cold water, no soaking.
- Gently move the fabric during soaking from side to side. Don’t scrub, wring, or get rough while washing.
- After a maximum of 5 minutes remove silk from water and rinse the fabric with cold water adding a tea spoon of vinegar to completely rid it of the soap. A drastic change in water temperature can damage silk. Try to match the temperature of the rinse to that of the wash. If you were using cold water (best for protein stains) then use cold water for the rinse.
- Wrap silk in a dry towel to remove the remaining liquid.
- Roll out the silk and straighten it gently at the corners. When most of the moisture is gone from your silk, hang it on a rust-proof hanger in a dry, cool place.
Machine Wash Tips
- Pick a detergent designed for use on silk.
- A cold water, gentle cycle is the one to choose for the machine wash.
- When it comes to drying silk sheets and pillowcases, air drying is ideal, but you may also opt to tumble dry them using a no-heat setting.
How To Iron Silk Products
- Make sure your silk is still damp before you begin. If it’s already dried, use a spray bottle to add moisture.
- Silk should always be ironed from the backside.
- Don't iron silk too hot!
- Always remember that silk is a protein structure much like human hair. Heat will damage it.
Takeaway: Dos & Don'ts
- Never spray silk with perfume or deodorant.
- Never bleach silk.
- Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time.
Olesilk 19 Momme Silki Koddaver - Toddler
Mér fannst ekki alveg nógu skýrt á heimasíðunni að púðinn væri í barnastærð. En þetta er fínt koddaver og það virkar alveg að sofa með hann ofaná fullorðins kodda. Ég sef með hárið í lausu tagli og koddaverið hjálpar við að krullurnar verði ekki frizzy og haldi löguninni sinni.